Our experience and flexible approach allows us to deliver the optimal investment structure for each situation. We work closely with vendors, management and advisors to carry out the most appropriate transaction that works for all parties.
Drayton Park Capital invests opportunistically in situations with the following characteristics
- operating companies in most business sectors / across a broad range of industries. We do not invest in Real Estate or Natural Resources
- established companies usually generating revenues in excess of $5 million for platform investments – sometimes in a relatively early stage of their growth, but never a start-up
- requiring $1.0-7.0 million capital
- consider investing anywhere in capital structure
- primary focus on businesses which have significant activities within the United States
- complex corporate carve-outs: substantial work required to demerge a non-core division from a larger corporate vendor
- working with highly incentivised management to drive growth
- corporate orphans: smaller subsidiaries of larger companies that have suffered from a lack of attention and resources
Key Differentiators / Why Us
At Drayton Park Capital we invest our own money and that of our investors in compelling investment opportunities. We are not prescriptive and will consider a range of investment situations.
- ability to transact at incredible speed
- situation specialists, not sector specialists
- long-term value investors not driven by institutional exit horizons
- innovative deal structures
- will consider businesses that do not have demonstrable and sustainable profitability. And challenging Management Buy-Outs.
- a complete Management team does not have to be in place at point of transaction
- will partner with other investment firms
Work With Us
We welcome approaches from:
Management teams (incumbent or not)
Private Equity firms
NEDs / Chairmen
Corporate Finance boutiques
Corporate Restructuring firms
Senior debt lenders
Asset Based Lenders
E-mail us to discuss your needs or present an investment opportunity.